Discontinuing Mailing List Forwarding from ROS Discourse

Discontinuing Mailing List Forwarding from ROS Discourse

Risto Kojcev via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users
Hi ros-users subscribers,

We've now migrated discussions to ROS Discourse https://discourse.ros.org/ This happened over 2 years ago and the majority of the community has already created accounts there.

During the transition we setup forwarding from ROS Discourse to our legacy mailing lists to. Now that we have successfully transitioned to ROS Discourse we are turning off forwarding emails to the legacy mailing lists.

If you have not done so already please create an account on ROS Discourse to receive new notifications. Through Discourse you have the ability to tune your notifications to specific categories as well as batching into digests and many other options to tune it to meet your needs.

Tully