[Discourse.ros.org] [Aerial Vehicles] Network library for Team of UAV's

[Discourse.ros.org] [Aerial Vehicles] Network library for Team of UAV's

William Woodall via ros-users

Hi, I hope all of you doing well, I am currently working on Team of UAV's for observing moving targets. can any body suggest me any networking library for communication of team of UAV's to plane their paths.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/network-library-for-team-of-uavs/2406/1) or reply to this email to respond.