[Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Where is the image captured by usb2.0 camera?

[Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Where is the image captured by usb2.0 camera?

Risto Kojcev via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users

Hi! Could someone tell me, in Autoware, where the images captured by usb2.0 camera are stored? Currently, I just noticed that images taken by cameras are being captured in Rviz, with number of images captured increasing continuously in the image display type. But I don't know where they are stored.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/where-is-the-image-captured-by-usb2-0-camera/8382/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Where is the image captured by usb2.0 camera?

Risto Kojcev via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users

If you are referring to displaying the camera topics in rviz, then they are not necessarily being stored. "Captured" does not mean stored, it just means the camera produced a frame of data.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/where-is-the-image-captured-by-usb2-0-camera/8382/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] Where is the image captured by usb2.0 camera?

Risto Kojcev via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users

Thank you for your response.

I still have one more question about detection package of Autoware. Are all the tasks before objects fusion happening in detection package of Autoware processed by packages in ros? In other words, what tasks are processed by ros in terms of detection in Autoware?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/where-is-the-image-captured-by-usb2-0-camera/8382/3) or reply to this email to respond.