[Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] detection package

[Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] detection package

Risto Kojcev via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users

Hi! I have been reading the paper lately named "Autoware on Board: Enabling Autonomous Vehicles with Embedded Systems". Here is a graph which is Figure 5. I have a **question** about part of the route in the detection part of the graph, which is camera -->image -->image detector --> image objects. I am wondering what packages under the detection package of Autoware are related to node named image detector and topics named image and image objects. Thank you very much.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/detection-package/8383/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] detection package

Risto Kojcev via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users

[Discourse.ros.org] [Autoware] detection package

Risto Kojcev via Discourse.ros.org via ros-users

Thank you for your response. I will look at the references you provided to me. Also, I have a short question about this. The question is below.

Question: Are you meaning that the tasks from image-->image detector-->image objects happen inside Autoware? In other words, Are they done by Autoware rather than ROS?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/detection-package/8383/3) or reply to this email to respond.