[Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Ros_buildfarm_config reference design for a repo with packages built on top of kinetic

[Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Ros_buildfarm_config reference design for a repo with packages built on top of kinetic

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

I am currently working on creating a private build farm that creates around 10 packages. I want to layer these on top of kinetic. Are there any reference designs for this to save me some time digging through the docs.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-buildfarm-config-reference-design-for-a-repo-with-packages-built-on-top-of-kinetic/1958/1) or reply to this email to respond.