Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] Catkin python package code coverage report

[Discourse.ros.org] Catkin python package code coverage report

Procópio Stein via ros-users

If I have a python package with a bunch of unit tests, I can generate a coverage report with nosetest. However, what I ultimately want is when I run `catkin_make run_tests` for it to run the python tests and generate the code coverage report. I have come up with ways to do this with c++, but haven't found any way to do it in python and catkin.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/catkin-python-package-code-coverage-report/1616/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Catkin python package code coverage report

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Following our [support guidelines](http://wiki.ros.org/Support) please ask questions on http://answers.ros.org

We work to preserve this forum for news, announcements and general discussions.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/catkin-python-package-code-coverage-report/1616/2) or reply to this email to respond.