[Discourse.ros.org] [Client Libraries] .NET bindings for ROS2

[Discourse.ros.org] [Client Libraries] .NET bindings for ROS2

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Next update:

I implemented multiple codepaths for linux and windows that get chosen at runtime. That should make a working implementation on windows much easier.
Furthermore I fixed some memory cleaning bugs and cleaned up some classes.
The demonstration workspace now also uses the dotnet_cmake_module.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/net-bindings-for-ros2/460/14) or reply to this email to respond.