[Discourse.ros.org] [Computer Vision / Perception] Openpose Implementation for Mobile / Embedded

[Discourse.ros.org] [Computer Vision / Perception] Openpose Implementation for Mobile / Embedded

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

Implementation of Openpose for realtime : Human Pose Estimation

https://github.com/ildoonet/tf-openpose

https://github.com/ildoonet/tf-openpose/raw/master/etcs/openpose_tx2_mobilenet3.gif

This will run on your laptop or embedded devices (even without gpu).

It seems to be a good technique to create various application examples.

----

[Call for join on opensource project]

I recently re-implemented CMU's openpose which is one of the best model to estimate human pose in realtime with powerful 'GPUs'
With that reimplementation, I have made a couple of changes like tuning network architecture.

Especially, by using mobilenet's 'Depthwise Separable Convolution', the model can be improved to run realtime even in an low-power embedded device or laptop without a GPU.

But I think, there are much room for improvement in speed and accuracy. So I'm finding crews to help this opensource project to research further. Anyone can join via online.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/openpose-implementation-for-mobile-embedded/3031/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Computer Vision / Perception] Openpose Implementation for Mobile / Embedded

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

Anyway you might recommend to extract skeleton points as 3D point coordinates?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/openpose-implementation-for-mobile-embedded/3031/2) or reply to this email to respond.