[Discourse.ros.org] [General] A toolkit for Reinforcement Learning using ROS and Gazebo

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] A toolkit for Reinforcement Learning using ROS and Gazebo

derlcn via ros-users

Hi Victor,

is your code connecting ROS/Gazebo to OpenAI gym easy to extend to other robots and tasks? I would like to use the openAI interface with a Robotis Mini robot that I am simulating in Gazebo.

Thanks!

--roberto

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/a-toolkit-for-reinforcement-learning-using-ros-and-gazebo/442/15) or reply to this email to respond.