[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing the "rrt_exploration" package

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing the "rrt_exploration" package

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

Hi @hasauino
I install this package and run  `` roslaunch rrt_exploration_tutorials single_simulated_house.launch``. But I get the result like below:
![image|690x394](upload://snKEspjNlXkZwWizZLP2RU3pBi3.png)
The robot does not move. Something I miss ?
I follow the install command here ``https://github.com/hasauino/rrt_exploration_tutorials``.

I hope you could give me an answer, thank you!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-the-rrt-exploration-package/2374/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing the "rrt_exploration" package

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

Hello echotor,
After ypu run the launch file, you have to define the region in which exploration will take place, and also the starting point for the detectors. This can be done by publushing five points from rviz. The first four define a rectangular region, and the last point is the starting point.

I think its better if you check this tutorial:
http://wiki.ros.org/rrt_exploration/Tutorials/singleRobot

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-the-rrt-exploration-package/2374/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing the "rrt_exploration" package

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

OK, I understand what you  said. Thanks a lot.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-the-rrt-exploration-package/2374/4) or reply to this email to respond.