[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Call for Video Montage Submissions

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Call for Video Montage Submissions

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

Hi Everyone,

We're asking that you [submit your videos](https://events.osrfoundation.org/civicrm/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/petition/sign&sid=9&reset=1) of robots using ROS for our upcoming 10th anniversary video. Please submit videos of your robots and projects using ROS for us to consider as we assemble our next montage.

If you are not familiar with the past montages here's some of them.

## 8 Years
https://vimeo.com/146183080

## 5 Years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGaXiLZD2KQ

This is a great opportunity to show off your work to the greater community and help us demonstrate the vibrancy and diversity of the ROS community.

[Submit your videos here!](https://events.osrfoundation.org/civicrm/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/petition/sign&sid=9&reset=1)

If possible please make sure to send full HD clip since we will render the montage in full HD and want your videos to look the best.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/call-for-video-montage-submissions/2538/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Call for Video Montage Submissions

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

As a quick reminder there's just under 2 weeks left to submit your videos clips for consideration to be included in the ROS 10 year montage.

[Submit your videos here by October 15th!](https://events.osrfoundation.org/civicrm/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/petition/sign&sid=9&reset=1)

 This will be one of the first things that people see when they start researching ROS and will be a great place to showcase your work.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/call-for-video-montage-submissions/2538/2) or reply to this email to respond.