[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Could py file be debugged with any IDEs or tools?

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Could py file be debugged with any IDEs or tools?

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

I tried to debug python file by Sublime text3 and pudb, but it goes error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nav_square.py", line 25, in <module>
    import rospy
ImportError: No module named rospy
as well as pudb.
Is there anyway I could debug my python file?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/could-py-file-be-debugged-with-any-ides-or-tools/1827/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Could py file be debugged with any IDEs or tools?

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

Hi Aspirant,
I think the following course from Udacity can teach you how to debug Python files:
https://classroom.udacity.com/courses/cs259

Course Summary

In this class you will learn how to debug programs systematically, how to automate the debugging process and build several automated debugging tools in Python.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/could-py-file-be-debugged-with-any-ides-or-tools/1827/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Could py file be debugged with any IDEs or tools?

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

@Aspirant Please ask questions on http://answers.ros.org we work to keep this forum for announcements and discussions. It's outlined in our [Support guideline](http://wiki.ros.org/Support)

@TheConstruct please keep this in mind and note that to people instead of answering here. Your answer here gets broadcast to the entire community. Instead please reply with the link to http://answers.ros.org and the Support guidelines.

I've removed this thread from the General category and will close this thread.

@Aspirant if you need more information please ask on http://answers.ros.org  And when you do please provide more context to be able to reproduce your problem as per the [Support guidelines](http://wiki.ros.org/Support).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/could-py-file-be-debugged-with-any-ides-or-tools/1827/3) or reply to this email to respond.