[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Free ROS Live classes: Robocademy.com [Lentin Joseph]

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Free ROS Live classes: Robocademy.com [Lentin Joseph]

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Hello Everyone

My name is [Lentin Joseph](http://lentinjoseph.com). I am the founder of [Qbotics Labs](http://qboticslabs.com), a robotics software service provider company working on ROS. I have authored 3 books in ROS which are [ROS Robotics Projects](http://rosrobots.com), [Mastering ROS for Robotics Programming](http://mastering-ros.com) & [Learning Robotics using Python](http://learn-robotics.com).

Our company is planning to launch our new project called [Robocademy](http://robocademy.com), which is an exclusive learning platform for Robotics and associated technologies.

We are starting ROS live classes from next week, which is exclusive to people who are planning to work in ROS.

Interested candidates can share their CV link or Linkedin profile with us and after filtering, selected candidates will get a chance to learn ROS for free.

Here is the website of robocademy

[Robocademy](http://robocademy.com)

Interested candidates can enroll to the course from the website itself. The details of course schedule will inform to the selected candidates.

Regards
[Lentin Joseph](http://lentinjoseph.com)
Author | Entrepreneur

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/free-ros-live-classes-robocademy-com-lentin-joseph/2268/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Free ROS Live classes: Robocademy.com [Lentin Joseph]

I'm interested in improving my ROS skills, and your classes could help me. Please consider my candidature, here is my Linkedin profile.

https://es.linkedin.com/in/agredain/en

Regards,
Daniel Agredano

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/free-ros-live-classes-robocademy-com-lentin-joseph/2268/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Free ROS Live classes: Robocademy.com [Lentin Joseph]

Hi Daniel

Can you please apply on the website also.

[Robocademy](http://robocademy.com)

Regards
Lentin Joseph

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/free-ros-live-classes-robocademy-com-lentin-joseph/2268/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Free ROS Live classes: Robocademy.com [Lentin Joseph]

Here comes the complete list of Indian students who are going to get FREE ROS course from [Robocademy](http://robocademy.com).
Congratulations :)

There are 20 students who were selected for the course and remaining 5 will get an opportunity if anyone in 20 not taking the course.

The selected students from U.S.A, Europe, North Asian region, Gulf, and Africa will be announced in the upcoming week.

Apply: http://robocademy.com

Join to Robocademy Group: [Robocademy Facebook Group](https://www.facebook.com/groups/108466443161040)

List of students
-------------------------------

1. Neel Shihora: IIT Bombay
2. Pratham Sharma: IIT Kanpur
3. Sarthak Bhagat: IIT Delhi
4. Sandhan Sarma: IIT Guwahati
5. Dhagash Desai: IIT Jodhpur
6. Dhaivat Bhatt: IIIT Hyderabad
7. Mithun Babu: IIIT Hyderabad
8. Akhilesh Kumar: Jaypee University
9. Rishabh Kumar: DTU
10. Umamaheswaran Sreekumar S: NIT Calicut Campus
11. Mukunda Madhava: IISC Bangalore
12. Surbhi Gupta: Manipal University
13. Rahul Vigneshwaran: Amrita University
14. Gireesh Suresh: Anna University
15. Jithu Paulose: M.G University
16. Farzeen Ashraf: Technomentis
17. Chetan Arora: Jaypee University
18. Prinil Raj Puthiya Veettil: DiFACTO Robotics
19. Rahul Ramakrishnan: SRM University
20. Abheek Bose: Robots Alive!
21. Tom Varghese Konikkara: Mercedes-Benz Research
22. Raj Mohan: Amrita University
23.  Syed Junaid Ahmed: VSM Research
24. Lagan Kapoor: Gulzar Group of Institute
25. Shilpaj Bhalerao: PES College of Engineering

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/free-ros-live-classes-robocademy-com-lentin-joseph/2268/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Free ROS Live classes: Robocademy.com [Lentin Joseph]

Kickstarting Robocademy live classes today :)
Starting with the FREE course on ROS for the first batch :)
Students who got selected will get a mail today to join the live class :)
http://robocademy.com

![wallpaper|690x388](/uploads/ros/original/1X/2ffffb8fd095abb6839b17037065e7b2808e5fc6.jpg)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/free-ros-live-classes-robocademy-com-lentin-joseph/2268/5) or reply to this email to respond.