[Discourse.ros.org] [General] HRI Sound Library

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] HRI Sound Library

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

There was a ton of great work that happened at Willow Garage and some of it doesn't get the attention it deserves. This post serves to promote not my work, but the work done by Leila Takayama and the HRI team at Willow Garage.

[Willow Garage HRI Sound Library](http://metrorobots.com/WillowSounds/)

Willow Garage commissioned [Skywalker Sound/Pixar sound designer EJ Holowicki](https://www.skysound.com/people/ej-holowicki/) (who developed sounds for BB-8 and Wall-E) to make a Creative Commons licensed library of sounds for the ROS HRI community to use.

I've re-hosted the files on my website above to make them easier to browse (and since the original link on the [Willow Garage blog](http://www.willowgarage.com/blog/2011/03/08/sound-library-robot-human-communication-creative-commons) is broken).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/hri-sound-library/3344/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] HRI Sound Library

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Cool! I had forgotten about these -- thanks for hosting them.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/hri-sound-library/3344/2) or reply to this email to respond.