[Discourse.ros.org] [General] How to use pyqt4 in ros node

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] How to use pyqt4 in ros node

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Hi, I would like to display a pyqt4 gui in a display.
How I can use pyqt4 in a node and display a window?
Which installation should I do?
Best regards,
Anthony

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-to-use-pyqt4-in-ros-node/2555/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] How to use pyqt4 in ros node

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

I don't know if it will be completely useful for you, but I wrote a little tutorial on using Qt4 with Python with some examples here: https://github.com/awesomebytes/python_qt_tutorial

It doesn't specifically use ROS, but you can find a couple of packages that do use PyQt4 and ROS that I made some time ago:
https://github.com/uts-magic-lab/reem_movements_creator

https://github.com/pal-robotics/learning_gui

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-to-use-pyqt4-in-ros-node/2555/2) or reply to this email to respond.