[Discourse.ros.org] [General] I am New Here With Some Mission.. Please Guide me

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] I am New Here With Some Mission.. Please Guide me

derlcn via ros-users

Welcome @niazi587!
Peter and his team's tutorial from ETH zurich is the greatest tutorial you should give a try.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BxVPCInS3M
5 episodes.  Clear. Short. Efficient.   Good Luck for the journey !   :hamburger:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/i-am-new-here-with-some-mission-please-guide-me/984/4) or reply to this email to respond.