[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Lunar on Ubuntu 17.10 (artful)

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Lunar on Ubuntu 17.10 (artful)

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

Hello everyone, Is there a way currently to install the latest ROS (lunar) on recently released Ubuntu 17.10? All my projects are in ROS and I couldn't find a way to install ROS on 17.10.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/lunar-on-ubuntu-17-10-artful/2984/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Lunar on Ubuntu 17.10 (artful)

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

Please ask on https://answers.ros.org/questions/, see: http://wiki.ros.org/Support

Lunar does not support Artful (http://wiki.ros.org/lunar#Installation), so there are not binaries and if a source install works, it is by chance. If you choose to try building from source, people on https://answers.ros.org/ might be able to help.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/lunar-on-ubuntu-17-10-artful/2984/2) or reply to this email to respond.