[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Matching RGB image with Point Cloud

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Matching RGB image with Point Cloud

David!! via ros-users

I have two different sensors,one for capturing an RGB image (from an Intel RealSense SR300), and one for giving me a 3D Point Cloud(from a DUO MC stereo camera). How can I integrate the two? Is it possible to match the pixels of the RGB image to the points in the Point Cloud? I need a separate depth sensor because the SR300 does not work in the presence of ambient light.

Is there any method for this? Can it be done while retaining accuracy?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/matching-rgb-image-with-point-cloud/3619/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Matching RGB image with Point Cloud

David!! via ros-users

Thanks for your question. However we ask that you please ask questions on http://answers.ros.org following our support guidelines: http://wiki.ros.org/Support

ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions. [ROS Answers](http://answers.ros.org) provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/matching-rgb-image-with-point-cloud/3619/2) or reply to this email to respond.