[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetup] How to work with ROS-Industrial

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetup] How to work with ROS-Industrial

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

**How to work with ROS-Industrial Meetup**

The How to work with ROS-Industrial Meetup will be held in:
July 13, 2017 18:00 Barcelona

Join here: [http://meetu.ps/3bhLKG](http://meetu.ps/3bhLKG)
What is ROS-Industrial?
What can I do with ROS-Industiral?
How to work with ROS-Industrial?
Join us and you will find all the solution in this MeetUp!!

Lets have coffee with ROS experts and learn to working with ROS-Industrial. Any level of ROS is welcomed.
We will learn some basic tools for start working with ROS-Industrial and extend the advanced capabilities of ROS software to manufacturing.

During the MeetUp we will address the following topics:

     know the basics of URDF for industrial robots
     create a MoveIt package for your industrial robot.
     perform motion planning using Python.

----

Requirement:
Bring your laptop and your willingness to learn.

See you in July!

Contact Us:
You can contact us with questions and doubts here: [hidden email]

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/meetup-how-to-work-with-ros-industrial/2014/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetup] How to work with ROS-Industrial

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

Can we have kind of streaming or recording? It will be very helpful if possible.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/meetup-how-to-work-with-ros-industrial/2014/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [Meetup] How to work with ROS-Industrial

Florian Friesdorf via ros-users

Hi Mark,
this is something that people keeps asking us, so for this time we are going to do our best to stream it in real time. Let's see how it goes.
We will post here and in the MeetUp channel the address to access the streaming.

Regards

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/meetup-how-to-work-with-ros-industrial/2014/3) or reply to this email to respond.