[Discourse.ros.org] [General] New Ubiquity Robotics Ubuntu+ROS Raspberry Pi Image (3B+ Support)

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] New Ubiquity Robotics Ubuntu+ROS Raspberry Pi Image (3B+ Support)

ruffsl via ros-users

Available here https://downloads.ubiquityrobotics.com/pi.html

The image comes with Ubuntu 16.04 (LXDE), and ROS Kinetic, and is designed to run headless.

We thought that this image would be useful for many of you who are working on robots with Raspberry Pi's.

Rohan

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-ubiquity-robotics-ubuntu-ros-raspberry-pi-image-3b-support/5133/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] New Ubiquity Robotics Ubuntu+ROS Raspberry Pi Image (3B+ Support)

ruffsl via ros-users

Thanks!
Do you public anywhere the scripts to build the same images from a clean Ubuntu LXDE image? I saw some scripts to do that on your github, but they are pretty old most of them.

Cheers
gonzalo

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-ubiquity-robotics-ubuntu-ros-raspberry-pi-image-3b-support/5133/2) or reply to this email to respond.