Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [New to ROS] Installation

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [New to ROS] Installation

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Hi guys,

I've knew  ROS these days and I'd like to install in my OS, but I found nothing about it. My OS is Kali Linux Rolling Version. Is it possible to run the last ROS version on it?

I apologize if this kind of doubt does not fit in the forum's context.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-to-ros-installation/1714/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [New to ROS] Installation

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Could someone delete this post please, I've already fix the issue.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-to-ros-installation/1714/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [New to ROS] Installation

Procópio Stein via ros-users

I cannot install ROS on Kali Linux, even after configured the sources.list with repositories Jessie. So the only way is to setup it on Ubuntu our Debian?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-to-ros-installation/1714/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [New to ROS] Installation

Procópio Stein via ros-users

@InluxBDX Please ask questions on  http://answers.ros.org following our [Support policy](http://wiki.ros.org/Support)

We use ROS Discourse for news, announcements and discussions and ask people to also use the categories to allow people to subscribe to just their areas of interest.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-to-ros-installation/1714/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] [New to ROS] Installation

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Sorry for the mistake! I've already post a question on answers.ros.org.

You can delete this post.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-to-ros-installation/1714/5) or reply to this email to respond.