[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Participants for a Survey on Collaboration and Package Reuse in ROS

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Participants for a Survey on Collaboration and Package Reuse in ROS

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Hi ROS users,

As part of my PhD thesis, Im studying the phenomenon of package reuse within the ROS community and the way that the community collaborates. To have a deeper insight on these topics, I designed a survey and your participation is extremely valuable. **It should take 10 min. approximately** to complete.

It is important to say that the **answers are confidential** and **will be treated anonymously**. If you would like a summary of the data collected, your e-mail will be requested at the end of the survey. **Three Amazon Gift Cards will be raffled**:star2: among participants that entered their e-mail address*, naturally.

:white_check_mark: [Click here to **take the survey**](https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ROSPkgReuse)

I will be grateful if you could **spread it among your colleagues** with any experience in ROS.

:warning: Answers will be received **no later than August 15th**!

Thank you all in advance :grinning:

*: _The e-mail is requested only to send the summary of the results and to be able to deliver the gift card to the raffle winners. It will not affect our confidentiality and anonymity policy on use of the data._

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/participants-for-a-survey-on-collaboration-and-package-reuse-in-ros/2402/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Participants for a Survey on Collaboration and Package Reuse in ROS

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

Hi all,

I want to thank you all for your responses! You rock guys! :sunglasses:

Wait... haven't you already taken that amazing survey everyone is talking about?
We have good news for you: **We extended the deadline to next Friday 18th** :bangbang:

:point_right: [So you can **take the survey** by clicking here!](https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ROSPkgReuse) :point_left:

It takes **no more than 10 minutes** and you will contribute to an interesting study that will eventually, let's make it happen impact on the community dynamics on contributions.

Remember we'll raffle **3 Amazon Gift Cards**:star2: among participants!

In a couple of weeks I'll share with you a summary of the results, so stay tuned!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/participants-for-a-survey-on-collaboration-and-package-reuse-in-ros/2402/2) or reply to this email to respond.