[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

As part of celebrating the ROS 10th anniversary this week. We're offering reprints of some of the most popular ROS tshirts. We are offering both our current LTS releases Indigo and Kinetic as well as the first ROS release tshirt CTurtle.

If you missed out on having one of these shirts when they were first made now is your opportunity. Or if your shirt has started wearing out it's a great opportunity to get another.

We have fulfillment setup in both the US and the EU.

 * [Order Now!](https://teespring.com/stores/ros-10th-anniversary) - US Fulfillment
 * [Order Now!](https://teespring.com/stores/ros-10th-anniversary-eu) - EU Fulfillment

Ordering will be open until Nov 21st.

Help us show off the ROS community by ordering and wearing your ROS shirts!

Here's what's available to order.

[![image|516x500](upload://hMndPYWMnoJ520Y2uryJFUQYusP.jpg)](https://teespring.com/stores/ros-10th-anniversary)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Could you combine all designs to one Campaign?

I would love to buy all the shirts, but.. the total shipping cost is too expensive...

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Unfortunately, I've talked to Teespring about supporting this and they said that they don't support that. They said that the different campaigns may be produced at different facilities which is why the shipping is separate. And when I followed up about combining the campaigns they said that they cannot do that either.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

I really appreciate your kind response.

I'll just order :)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/5) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

For Kinetic thanks for hearing [our voice](https://discourse.ros.org/t/turtle-t-shirt-request/131?u=130s) for v-neck option. Could I repeat that request once again?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/6) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

@130s We've decided not to add more options to avoid choice paralysis. We're already offering 9 options  from 2 locations which is already likely more than is optimal.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/7) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

As a reminder we're just under 1 week available to order your anniversary edition shirts.

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/8) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

One final reminder that today is your last chance to order the 10th anniversary tshirt designs!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/10) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

So sad i miss it.....................................

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/12) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Could you open it for one more day? I just missed it.....

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/13) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

I missed it too. Can you offer reprints again?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/14) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 10th Anniversary Tshirt Reprints

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

so sad... I missed.. can you offer again?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-10th-anniversary-tshirt-reprints/3124/15) or reply to this email to respond.