[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

# Get your ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirt or Hoodie!

Ordering will be open until June 9th. Order now!

* [US Fulfillment Center](https://teespring.com/ros-bouncy-bolson)
* [EU Fulfillment Center](https://teespring.com/ros-bouncy-bolson-eu)

With each release of ROS we have a tradition of having a logo and making t-shirts. ROS Bouncy Bolson is coming out soon! To let you show your ROS colors and support this tradition, we have setup a Teespring Campaign in both the US and the EU. Note that both these campaigns can ship worldwide.

![bouncy_shirt_mockup|419x500](upload://fe3va3qzuAZTWsIMyR7WvgRUCTt.jpg)

Since this is the first public announcement, here's the full graphic for Bouncy Bolson.

![bouncy_150|280x500](upload://hABU4s3qOmU3h4YZX32CeBEOUil.png)

Thanks to everyone who's been helping prepare the Bouncy release. We're looking forward to the release this month. The shirts are expected to arrive in July.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

Slightly off-topic, but do you have any plans to get ROS stickers made? The link for "generic ROS sticker" [here](http://www.ros.org/news/2017/04/ros-lunar-loggerhead-tshirt-campaign.html) doesn't work anymore. I'd love to get a new t-shirt _and_ a sticker!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

We would like to provide stickers for order. Unfortunately with Sticker Mule discontinuing their marketplace services we no longer have a fulfillment service that can provide both high quality at a good price.

If anyone knows of another service we could test out, I'd be happy to investigate.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/4) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

Would it be possible to provide shirt options for those of us that are tall?  Specifically, in tall sizes. Nobody wants to see my tummy.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/5) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

[quote="bradleypowers, post:5, topic:5139, full:true"]
Would it be possible to provide shirt options for those of us that are tall? Specifically, in tall sizes. Nobody wants to see my tummy.
[/quote]

Unfortunately I don't think that there are any additional sizing options I can turn on through the interface. We did add a kids style (Bouncy seems apt for them ;-) ) but I don't find a tall style we can add.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/6) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

I've recently run across Redbubble.com in the last year. They have a variety of merch application options and I think the sky is the limit for ideas! ROS Bouncy throw pillows anyone? #robolair :-)

Anyway, just an idea to add to the "where to make stickers" pile!

Thanks for all you're doing to make ROS awesome and fun!

Here's a link...

[https://www.redbubble.com/shop/stickers](https://www.redbubble.com/shop/stickers)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/7) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

Nobody wants to see my bouncy bolson

Any chance I can get the source file and get my own made?

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/8) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

I am a Chinese and I can't find any way to get this T-shirt.help me please ,thx

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/9) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

[quote="jiawei110, post:9, topic:5139, full:true"]
I am a Chinese and I can't find any way to get this T-shirt.help me please ,thx
[/quote]

+1. I believe there are much more same needs from China.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/10) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

There is a typo on the anouncement, stating that the sale ends in _June_ 9th instead of July.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/11) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

[quote="gstavrinos, post:11, topic:5139, full:true"]

There is a typo on the anouncement, stating that the sale ends in *June* 9th instead of July.

[/quote]

Thanks for the catch. Fixed above.

[quote="jiawei110, post:9, topic:5139, full:true"]

I am a Chinese and I cant find any way to get this T-shirt.help me please ,thx

[/quote]

I believe that both fulfillment options from Teespring will ship globally. Both options list international shipping rates. [Rates from the US](http://answers.teespring.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1710946-shipping-costs-for-the-us) and [Rates from the EU](http://answers.teespring.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2667329-shipping-cost-for-the-eur-and-rest-of-world)

It's not useful right now but Teespring [recently announced it's looking to expand to Asia](https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/teespring-looks-to-asia-for-the-next-phase-of-growth-300608408.html). Hopefully we'll have more options in the future.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/12) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

As much as I'd like the shirt, TeeSpring punishes you for being big.
I'm a 2XL by build, muscle and fat.
It does not take $10 more in work or material to make a larger shirt.
$3 or $5 more, I'd be okay with that. $10. Silly.

Hopefully next release you can find a vendor who doesn't pull these shenanigans.

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/13) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

And what about releasing a DIY version of the stickers? I think many copy shops around can print to the sticker sheets, and cutting the stickers can even be done manually :)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/14) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

[quote="defied, post:13, topic:5139"]

As much as Id like the shirt, TeeSpring punishes you for being big.

Im a 2XL by build, muscle and fat.

It does not take $10 more in work or material to make a larger shirt.

$3 or $5 more, Id be okay with that. $10. Silly.

[/quote]

I only see a $2 difference for the 2XL shirt in the US:

![image|639x263](upload://mh4XtWzuauN71bAFXUC6nBb2OOR.png)

Hoodies too:

![image|626x152](upload://37B0YCqjTaTukLDSb2ewdz0iN88.png)

And no upcharge in the EU:

![image|639x263](upload://9ijIN8mb4FOTJnI7PX0q4hZUjCJ.png)

Please ping me directly if you're seeing different prices and I can iterate with Teespring.

[quote="peci1, post:14, topic:5139"]

And what about releasing a DIY version of the stickers? I think many copy shops around can print to the sticker sheets, and cutting the stickers can even be done manually :slight_smile:

[/quote]

If you'd like to make your own that's fine too. We have a repository with most of the artwork available here for non-commercial use:

https://github.com/ros-infrastructure/artwork/tree/master/distributions

We generally want to make sure to be producing high quality stickers that will be crisply printed, stand up well on surfaces in daily use, and not fade over time. A lot of the vendors we've tried so far have not been able to deliver those requirements so we've held back from distributing them.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/15) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

Well, that's interesting. Seems like it was corrected.

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/16) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

As a brief reminder there's just under one week to order your Bouncy Tshirts. Ordering will be open until July 9th.

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/18) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Bouncy Bolson Tshirts Available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

Today is the last day to get your Bouncy Bolson shirt, there's just 8 hours left to order!

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-bouncy-bolson-tshirts-available/5139/19) or reply to this email to respond.