[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Melodic Morenia Tshirts available!

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Melodic Morenia Tshirts available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

With each release of ROS we have a tradition of having a logo and making t-shirts. ROS Melodic Morenia is coming out in May. To let you show your ROS colors and support this tradition, we have setup a Teespring Campaign in both the US and the EU. Note that both these campaigns can ship worldwide.

Ordering will be open until May 8th. Order now!

* [US Fulfillment Center](https://teespring.com/ros-melodic-morenia-tshirts)
* [EU Fulfillment Center](https://teespring.com/ros-melodic-morenia-eu)

![560|419x500](upload://pD5qiujBRawl486cP6LKVsxdNcW.jpg)

Since this is the first public announcement, here's the full graphic for Melodic Morenia.

![MelodicMorenia_lowres|508x500](upload://oe1ceguXEQ8ZC96kN6DHLaoLgO9.jpg)

Thanks to everyone who's been helping prepare the Melodic release. We're looking forward to the release in May. We expect the tshirts ordered in this campaign will arrive just before ROS Melodic Morenia is released!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-melodic-morenia-tshirts-available/4485/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Melodic Morenia Tshirts available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

As a reminder we're just past half way through this campaign. There's only 10 days left to get your Melodic tshirt or hoodie! Don't procrastinate too much and miss the opportunity to have your own.

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-melodic-morenia-tshirts-available/4485/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Melodic Morenia Tshirts available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

There's only one days left to get your Melodic tshirt or hoodie! If your haven't already ordered, now's your last chance, don't miss out!

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-melodic-morenia-tshirts-available/4485/6) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Melodic Morenia Tshirts available!

Tully Foote via ros-users

Any chance to print more shirts? I never seem to catch these announcements.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-melodic-morenia-tshirts-available/4485/8) or reply to this email to respond.