[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS connevity with MATLAB on Window and Docker

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS connevity with MATLAB on Window and Docker

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

I am trying to set development environment for ROS Kinetic using Docker and MATLAB.

Host OS is Windows 10 that include MATLAB robotics system toolbox for ROS.
Docker4Windows is installed on Windows 10 with ROS:Kinetic.

Window10(ML:10.0.75.1) - Docker(Hyper-V:10.0.75.2) - Containers(Master, Listener and Talker under bridge network, 172.18.0.X)

I followed up tutorials to communicate container. But I couldn`t reach to communicate with Host.
MATLAB can see the topic list. But receiving message is not worked.
I searched a lot of page and did many approaches include dns, resolvable and other network mode.
Final target is send/receive ROS message between MATLAB on window and containers.

Do you have any idea? or solution?

Below github based modifications are what I have tried last few weeks.

https://gist.github.com/ruffsl/4a24c26a1aa2cc733c64

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-connevity-with-matlab-on-window-and-docker/2342/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS connevity with MATLAB on Window and Docker

Dirk Thomas via ros-users

This looks like a great question for http://answers.ros.org  Please re-ask your question there.

We work to reserve this Discourse category for announcements and discussions of interest to the general community following our [Support policy](http://wiki.ros.org/Support)

---