[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS installation errors

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS installation errors

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

Hi,
I'm new to ROS, therefore getting into trouble during installation.
I have Ubuntu 14.04 running on my computer and I'm trying to install ROS Indigo.

Setup of Source.List and Setup of Keys was successfully completed but the "sudo apt-get update" gives a lot of errors .
--------------------
or been moved out of Incoming.

 ros-indigo-desktop-full : Depends: ros-indigo-desktop but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-indigo-perception but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-indigo-simulators but it is not going to be installed
                           Depends: ros-indigo-urdf-tutorial but it is not going to be installed

---------------------

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Sal.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-installation-errors/2992/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS installation errors

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

Thanks for your question. However we ask that you please ask questions on
http://answers.ros.org following our support guidelines:
http://wiki.ros.org/Support

ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions. ROS Answers
http://answers.ros.org/ provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to
make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not
overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-installation-errors/2992/2) or reply to this email to respond.