[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS rosrun crash [Lunar Loggerhead] on Debian Stretch

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS rosrun crash [Lunar Loggerhead] on Debian Stretch

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

Hi,

I'm facing this error after compilation or ros1: Lunar Loggerhead release. And create my own catkin package which builds successfully. On running the same using

rosrun $name $cmd $options ->

libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for pthread_cancel to work

Anyone who has already found a workaround/fix? Please help. I've installed the necessary libgcc libs on my machine.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-rosrun-crash-lunar-loggerhead-on-debian-stretch/3137/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS rosrun crash [Lunar Loggerhead] on Debian Stretch

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

Thanks @sriramster for your report.
However we ask that you please ask questions on
http://answers.ros.org following our support guidelines:
http://wiki.ros.org/Support

ROS Discourse is for announcements and general interest discussions. ROS Answers
http://answers.ros.org/ provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to
make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not
overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-rosrun-crash-lunar-loggerhead-on-debian-stretch/3137/2) or reply to this email to respond.