[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS with Arduino

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS with Arduino

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Hi everyone I am new in ROS . I like to make my own robot so that I can practice ROS with that robots .my first robot is robotic arm . I make one with 3. D.O.F arm and try to build 7 D.O.F of arm . how I can interface my Arduino based arm with ROS and moveIt .if anyone before work on that so help me or if any one have any resources please provide me . Guys eagerly waiting your reply

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-with-arduino/3352/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS with Arduino

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Hi @Lagan_Kapoor

Thanks for your question. However we ask that you please ask questions on
http://answers.ros.org following our support guidelines:
http://wiki.ros.org/Support

ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions. ROS Answers
http://answers.ros.org/ provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to
make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not
overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-with-arduino/3352/2) or reply to this email to respond.