[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: Late Registration Rate starts August 31st, Limited Space Available

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: Late Registration Rate starts August 31st, Limited Space Available

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

If you are planning to come to ROSCon but haven't registered yet, don't wait!

[Register Here](https://www.eventbrite.com/e/roscon-2017-september-21-22-2017-registration-34046106822)

There's two reasons.
 * The late registration rate starts in just over a week on August 31st.
 * We are expecting to sell out again this year. It may happen before the late registration deadline.

More information can be found on the [ROSCon website](https://roscon.ros.org/2017/). If you want to know more about what to expect check out the [program](https://roscon.ros.org/2017/#program).

 Your ROSCon Organizing Committee

Thanks to our Platinum Sponsor: Intel.
Thanks to our Gold Sponsors: Clearpath, Erle, Fetch, GaiTech, Locus, Rapyuta, and SICK.
Thanks to our Video Archive Sponsor: Ubuntu

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-late-registration-rate-starts-august-31st-limited-space-available/2492/1) or reply to this email to respond.