[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: New sponsors announced

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: New sponsors announced

William Woodall via ros-users

We're thrilled to announce the addition of the following sponsors for [ROSCon 2017](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/#sponsors):

Platinum: Intel

Gold: Erle Robotics, Fetch Robotics, GaiTech, and Locus Robotics

Silver: ARM, BMW, Dabit Industries, and Qualcomm

Bronze: Magazino

We're still looking for new sponsors. Please check the [prospectus](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/img/roscon17-sponsorship-prospectus.pdf) to learn about our sponsorship opportunities and feel free to contact the organizing committee ([hidden email]) with any questions. The exclusive sponsorship levels are starting to sell out, so it's best to act soon.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-new-sponsors-announced/1804/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: New sponsors announced

William Woodall via ros-users

We're excited to announce another batch of great sponsors for [ROSCon 2017](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/#sponsors):

* Gold: Clearpath, Rapyuta Robotics
* Silver: Northwestern MS in Robotics Program
* Bronze: 6 River Systems, Bosch, The Construct, PlusOne Robotics, Rethink Robotics, Yujin Robot

We're still looking for new sponsors. Please check the [prospectus](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/img/roscon17-sponsorship-prospectus.pdf) to learn about our sponsorship opportunities and feel free to contact the organizing committee ([hidden email]) with any questions. The exclusive sponsorship levels are starting to sell out, so it's best to act soon.

Thank you again to our Platinum Sponsor, Intel, and to all of our Gold Sponsors: Clearpath, Erle Robotics, Fetch Robotics, GaiTech, Locus Robotics, and Rapyuta Robotics.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-new-sponsors-announced/1804/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: New sponsors announced

William Woodall via ros-users

As we are counting down the [final weekend](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-proposal-deadline-is-june-25-2017/1985/3?u=tfoote) for ROSCon 2017 proposals, we're excited to announce another batch of great sponsors for [ROSCon 2017](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/#sponsors). Our new sponsors are:

* Silver: ROS-Industrial
* Bronze: Avidbots, Bonsai, PAL Robotics, Robotnik

And don't forget to [submit](http://roscon.ros.org/review) your [ROSCon 2017 Talk Proposal](http://roscon.ros.org/2017/#call-for-proposals) this weekend if you haven't already!

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-new-sponsors-announced/1804/3) or reply to this email to respond.