Quantcast

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: Registration open

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: Registration open

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Were excited to announce that registration for [ROSCon 2017](http://roscon.ros.org/2017) is now open.

[Register now!](https://roscon2017.eventbrite.com/)

Note that the [early registration deadline](http://roscon.ros.org/2017#important-dates) is August 1, 2017.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-registration-open/1813/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: Registration open

Procópio Stein via ros-users

Am I the only one for which of the recommended hotels, the Marriott Pinnacle Downtown has no rooms available, the Fairmont Pacific Rim is not available until the Thursday night, the Fairmont Waterfront doesn't give the discounted rate, and the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver doesn't have the correct link? Have all the discounted rooms have already been taken?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-registration-open/1813/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2017: Registration open

Procópio Stein via ros-users

@gbiggs I can confirm your observations are reproducible and unexpected. We're following up with the hotels about the status on the room blocks. I was hoping to have a reply for you by now, but while we're waiting I wanted to let you know we're looking into it.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2017-registration-open/1813/3) or reply to this email to respond.