[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Is it too early to know approximately when/where ROSCon will be held in 2018?  I would like to attend and need to get some basic info entered to start our corporate approval process...

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018/3198/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Not yet, unfortunately.... unless your company is happy with "it won't be where we've had it in the past"

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018/3198/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Not guaranteed but ROSCon usually piggybacks onto IROS

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018/3198/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

All right, I'll plan on an IROS timeline and see what happens; thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018/3198/4) or reply to this email to respond.