[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Super newbie asking mechanism question

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Super newbie asking mechanism question

Pito Salas via ros-users

Hello,

If the ROS software successfully configuration, How to connect mechanism of legging, arm, body etc ? can someone give me example ?

Thanks

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/super-newbie-asking-mechanism-question/3369/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] Super newbie asking mechanism question

Pito Salas via ros-users

Hi @lelw

Thanks for your question. However we ask that you please ask questions on
http://answers.ros.org following our support guidelines:
http://wiki.ros.org/Support

ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions. ROS Answers
http://answers.ros.org/ provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to
make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not
overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/super-newbie-asking-mechanism-question/3369/2) or reply to this email to respond.