[Discourse.ros.org] [General] «Survey on Collaboration and Package Reuse in ROS», Summary of Results

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] «Survey on Collaboration and Package Reuse in ROS», Summary of Results

Sriram Raghunathan via ros-users

Hey ROS users,

A couple of weeks ago [I invited you to participate](https://discourse.ros.org/t/participants-for-a-survey-on-collaboration-and-package-reuse-in-ros/) in a study about "Package Reuse" and "Collaboration Dynamics of our community". And also I promised to share a summary of the results... and here they are:

I invite you to **leave your comments** and questions on the comment box at the bottom of the page.

By the way, the raffle winners have already received their Gift Card  .

We thank you all for your participation and time.

Pablo Estef, Jocelyn Simmonds  and Romain Robbes.

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/survey-on-collaboration-and-package-reuse-in-ros-summary-of-results/2784/1) or reply to this email to respond.