[Discourse.ros.org] [General] What do people think of the RoboWare IDE?

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] What do people think of the RoboWare IDE?

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Hello

My name is Lentin Joseph, author of 3 ROS books and running a robotics software development company called Qbotics.Labs which is mainly using ROS. For our projects, we are using Roboware. The advantage i have seen is easy to setup. Once we used to it, we can avoid running ROS commands. Everything can triggered from Roboware.

We are using Roboware for C++ programming, getting some issues during python programming. I think we can fix that too.

Overall we are happy with Roboware.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/what-do-people-think-of-the-roboware-ide/3322/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] What do people think of the RoboWare IDE?

Mikael Arguedas via ros-users

Thanks for the reply Lentin, I appreciate it.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/what-do-people-think-of-the-roboware-ide/3322/4) or reply to this email to respond.