[Discourse.ros.org] [General] What exactly is OpenCR

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] What exactly is OpenCR

Nikolaus Demmel via ros-users

I am not sure what it is. It looks like it might be an Arduino-compatible control board that is somehow especially well suited for ROS. But OTOH I see configurations that combine a Pi with an OpenCR so that confuses me. I've seen this: [OpenCR](http://turtlebot3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/appendix_opencr.html) and this: [OpenCR}(https://github.com/ROBOTIS-GIT/OpenCR) but I am still not sure...

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/what-exactly-is-opencr/1904/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] What exactly is OpenCR

Nikolaus Demmel via ros-users

@pitosalas We're glad your interested in the OpenCR board. However I'd like to request that following [our guidelines](http://wiki.ros.org/Support) please ask questions on http://answers.ros.org . ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions.

You have found the primary references for the OpenCR board including the overview with all it's technical specs and the open source hardware links which exactly answers your question of what is the OpenCR board. Since that isn't answering your question please reask on http://answers.ros.org with more specifics about what you are wondering.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/what-exactly-is-opencr/1904/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [General] What exactly is OpenCR

Nikolaus Demmel via ros-users

Thanks for your very courteous response! I will repost on the answers.ros.org. (I have to say that it is confusing to know where the boundary is between what goes in one place and what goes into the other!)

Pito

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/what-exactly-is-opencr/1904/3) or reply to this email to respond.