[Discourse.ros.org] How can I simulate a diffusive process with ROS

[Discourse.ros.org] How can I simulate a diffusive process with ROS

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

Hello,
I need to know if might be possible to simulate a diffusive process i.e. to set some environmental parameter like light or brighteness of an infrastructure like a wall, and  detect with a sensor (vision sensor).

Thanks in advance
Davide

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-can-i-simulate-a-diffusive-process-with-ros/2782/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] How can I simulate a diffusive process with ROS

Jonathan Binney via ros-users

If you're looking to simulate processes you'll want to use a simulator. There are several with ROS integration, for what you're looking to do I'd suggest looking at using Gazebo. To that end I'd suggest you ask for help on http://answers.gazebosim.org/questions/ or on one of the other simulator's forums.

Please note that we ask that people ask questions about ROS on answers.ros.org following our Support Guidelines: http://wiki.ros.org/Support I'm redirecting you to Gazebo's instance to save you another step.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-can-i-simulate-a-diffusive-process-with-ros/2782/2) or reply to this email to respond.