[Discourse.ros.org] How can i make or design a robotplatform with ROS

[Discourse.ros.org] How can i make or design a robotplatform with ROS

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

Hello, everybody. I have learn ROS for a while.
Now i want to design my our Robot. So i want to know how can i do it ?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-can-i-make-or-design-a-robotplatform-with-ros/2972/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] How can i make or design a robotplatform with ROS

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

Do you want to build from scratch or use a kit?
Any idea what you want your bot to do?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-can-i-make-or-design-a-robotplatform-with-ros/2972/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] How can i make or design a robotplatform with ROS

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

Thanks for your question. However we ask that you please ask questions on
http://answers.ros.org following our support guidelines:
http://wiki.ros.org/Support

ROS Discourse is for news and general interest discussions. ROS Answers
http://answers.ros.org/ provides a forum which can be filtered by tags to
make sure the relevant people can find and/or answer the question, and not
overload everyone with hundreds of posts.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-can-i-make-or-design-a-robotplatform-with-ros/2972/3) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] How can i make or design a robotplatform with ROS

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

I think my book will help. The Learning Robotics using Python will help you to build simulation and hardware of mobile robot from scratch.

[Learning Robotics using Python](http://learn-robotics.com)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-can-i-make-or-design-a-robotplatform-with-ros/2972/4) or reply to this email to respond.