[Discourse.ros.org] IPC in ros2

12

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] IPC in ros2

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

@gavanderhoorn thanks for catching that. I've just committed the Apache 2 LICENSE  file.

Ciao!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ipc-in-ros2/2619/21) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] IPC in ros2

Saurabh Bansal via ros-users

thank you a lot kydos for your helpful answers. or at least they are super helpful at least for me. i see that you really know these things so i was wondering if you could help me if i am going to have some questions later when i will start learning? right now i can't because i'm having health issues so instead of searching for info i need to search for drugs on sale right now. but later i will be ready and i wonder if you could help me with questions that i might ask you. thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ipc-in-ros2/2619/22) or reply to this email to respond.

12