CleanSquare is a new high-tech startup in Berlin and develops the technology platform that allows autonomous operation of service and specialty vehicles. From automatic street sweeping, winter service to greenery maintenance. We believe that automatic operations of service vehicles are just a leap away with countless benefits to be unlocked in the near future.
We are offering you an exciting role as our first employee in the position of a Senior Robotics Engineer (m/f).
You will have the unique opportunity to strongly influence the products, the culture and the strategic direction of the company. Together with us, the founders, you will develop leading edge solutions in the areas of motion planning, intelligent decision making, object recognition, etc. You will develop and implement new concepts and algorithms, evaluate and continuously improve them in simulation tests and tests under real conditions on our prototype vehicles. Implementation will largely be in C++ so that in-depth knowledge of this programming language is required. You will ideally also have a solid understanding of Linux and ROS.
- A university degree in information technology, robotics, engineering or a comparable degree. A PhD in these fields would be an advantage
- Practical experience in the areas of "Motion Planning", "Decision Making", "Control Theory", "Optimisation", "Prediction" or "Reinforcement Learning", ideally applied to vehicles
- Practical experience with Linux, Git and ROS
- Extensive C++ programming experience, some knowledge in Python would be ideal
- Enthusiasm for robotics, software and a startup atmosphere
- The ability to work fast and independently
- Teamwork and communication skills
- A proactive attitude and team spirit
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin
- Fluency in English
- Highly competitive market salary
- Very compelling stock participation program
- 25 days of vacation per year
- High Performance Company Laptop also for private use
- Lunch & Fitness studio subsidies (We are techies but we also love our health!)
- Flat hierarchies and flexible working times (Achievement of goals important, not "face time")
- Cool and vibrant working environment, many exciting team events
- A lot of freedom and room to develop and implement your own new ideas
- As the first employee you will have an important impact on the company and help building up the technical team
If you are interested, please send your application and a CV to [hidden email]