Founded in 2014, EasyMile is a high-tech company specialized in developing solutions for the automatization of all kind of transportation systems - for both goods transportation and smart mobility solutions for people.
In particular, EasyMile has developed the EZ10, a 100% electrical and autonomous shuttle, dedicated to smart transportation. Since 2014, EZ10 vehicles have been deployed on more than 104 sites in 18 countries and drove more than 120 000 km.
EasyMile is headquartered in Toulouse, with offices in Singapore and Denver (USA). The company is privately-funded with investments from Continental and Alstom. EasyMile currently employs more than 100 people.
**Role & Responsibilities**
- System Architecture:
- Input Output definition and specification
- Specification and selection of electronic components and sensors
- Definition and execution of rigorous high- and low-level test process and plan
- Definition of the vehicles system architecture
- Enforce compliance with safety standards and regulatory requirements
- Drafting of the Interface Control Document
**Mechanical and Electrical Integration:**
- Drafting of vehicle integration schematics
- Define mechanical and electrical integration plan with the clients / partners technical teams
- Specifications of electrical and energy schematics
- Take a hands on approach to assembling prototypes
- Carry tests on partners / clients premises
- Specification and architecture of test benches
- Components provisioning and assembling
- Implementation of the communication protocol with vehicles ECU
- Implementation of the communication protocol with low level components (PLC, )
- Integration of our different software stacks onto the vehicle
- Sensors (lidars, cameras, radars, ...) and actuators setup and configuration
- Loop control configuration on the vehicle
- Methodical, detail oriented
- Coordinate and drive relationships with clients / partners teams
- Fluency in C and C++
- Communication protocols: Serial, Ethernet, CAN, ...
- Automation techniques (control loop tuning)
- Robotics, Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics
- Oral and written English
- International travel can reach 30% during integration phases, limited travel outside of these periods
- Working knowledge or experience with safety standards for automotive, industrial automation systems would be a plus