we at [Neobotix ](http://www.neobotix-robots.com/home.html) design, develop and manufacture mobile robot systems of all kinds and for customers all over the world. We always aim to improve the field of robotics where the traditional, industry approved robots meet the visions and ideas of high-end research facilities.
We are looking for a **Software Developer - ROS**.
* Work alongside other software developers to deliver reliable, well tested software for our mobile robots and robot simulation.
* Evaluate software components from hardware suppliers.
* Design and implement components for continuous integration, build systems, automated testing and automated update / deployment.
* Bring mobile robots into operation and assist in training our customers.
* Write and maintain documentation and keep our repositories up to date.
* Keep in touch with the ROS community.
* Graduate degree in engineering or a related field, with applicable background.
* Strong software development skills (C, C++, Python).
* Good knowledge of ROS.
* Proficiency with Linux.
* Hands-on experience with autonomous systems.
* Fluent language skills in both German and English.
* You are able to work in Heilbronn, Germany.
**What we offer:**
* Be part of a dynamic team that works on fascinating challenges with many opportunities to learn and gain experience.
* You will be directly involved in designing all-new robots from scratch.
* We value our comfortable working climate with a lot of freedom and flexibility.
We are looking forward to your application (reference ID **19-1** ) via e-mail to