Houston Mechatronics Inc has several openings for motivated and experienced software developers. We are particularly interested in candidates who have prior experience with the ROS ecosystem or other Linux software development experience.
* Work in a multi-disciplinary team of mechanical, electrical, and software engineers to build a field deployable robotic system
* Contribute to all aspects of the software development process: design, implementation, and testing
* Support remote field testing
* 2+ years programming with C++ and Python on Linux
* Experience working on a software team
* Excellent communication skills
* BS degree in CS or related field
* Authorized to work in the USA
* Experience with ROS1 and/or ROS2
* Experience with a real-world robotic platform
* Experience working in a modern software development environment including experience with continuous integration environments
* MS degree in CS or related field
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to JD Yamokoski ([hidden email]). Code samples (e.g. links to github projects) are welcome.