Auro ( www.auro.ai ), is now the Autonomous Driving Division of Ridecell. While Auro shines in autonomous driving technology, Ridecell has a rich experience in operations and management of large fleets of vehicles at scale. We are together pushing for the widespread adoption of autonomous mobility with our self driving shuttles and end to end mobility service platform.
We are looking for passionate autonomous vehicle engineers and roboticists to join us in this exciting journey.
You will get first hand experience in the design and development of an L4 autonomous vehicle from Day 1. We are striving to build the best MVP for the autonomous vehicle industry, and we have made our first strides already by deploying our vehicles in the real world.
A ROS expert, hands on engineer who can develop different parts of our autonomous driving software stack that include modules related to perception, navigation or localization
* Design and develop modules of the autonomous driving software stack related to your domain expertise (perception or navigation)
* Research and implement new algorithms/methods related to object detection, tracking, motion planning or behavioural planning modules
* Drill down into reason of inconsistencies / issues found during field tests, and fix them
* BS in CS/Electrical/Robotics or equivalent
* 2+ years professional experience in robotics or autonomous vehicle projects
* Hands on experience in design and development of autonomous vehicle/robot modules like object detection/tracking, path planning, behavioural planning, SLAM etc.
* Expert in algorithms and C++ programming
* Ability of delivering neat and efficient code in a timely manner
* Strong foundation in matrices, vectors, transformations and all aspects of applied linear algebra
* Experience in ROS
* A hustler in exploring and implementing new methods from latest publications
* MS in CS/Electrical/Robotics or equivalent
* Acquaintance with latest self driving car projects like Apollo, Autoware etc.