[Discourse.ros.org] Link to code.ros.org unreachable

[Discourse.ros.org] Link to code.ros.org unreachable

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

Hello,
I am trying to access a structure in motion demo from linked from the article below.
The link code.ros.org times out. Would someone let me know how to access the demo
thanks
tim

http://www.morethantechnical.com/2012/02/07/structure-from-motion-and-3d-reconstruction-on-the-easy-in-opencv-2-3-w-code/

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/link-to-code-ros-org-unreachable/1704/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Link to code.ros.org unreachable

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

code.ros.org is no longer online as far as I know, since most repositories are now hosted on github. Note that opencv isn't even a ROS project. You can find the linked files in the upstream opencv repository here: https://github.com/opencv/opencv/tree/master/samples/cpp

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/link-to-code-ros-org-unreachable/1704/2) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] Link to code.ros.org unreachable

Joshua Whitley via ros-users

@de-vri-es Thanks for the link to the new location.

For reference here's an announcement of code.ros.org going offline from 2013: http://lists.ros.org/pipermail/ros-users/2013-September/067953.html

---