[Discourse.ros.org] [Maritime Robotics] Hybrid Architectures

[Discourse.ros.org] [Maritime Robotics] Hybrid Architectures

Ahmed Ali via ros-users

Many manufacturers provide a control interface, such as the RECON interface on the REMUS AUV.  This allows users to add ROS to their AUV. Are any folks here using a hybrid architecture?  Have you developed a ROS node for your COTS AUV?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/hybrid-architectures/3585/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Maritime Robotics] Hybrid Architectures?

Ahmed Ali via ros-users

Matt,
I'm optimistic that folks have a ROS node for the REMUS and IVER vehicle interfaces.  I'll send your request to folks that operate these AUVs and see if we can get a single solution.   Seems like a good wheel to avoid reinventing.
Brian

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/hybrid-architectures/3585/2) or reply to this email to respond.