[Discourse.ros.org] [MoveIt!] How to add a new planner in OMPL and use it in MoveIt!

[Discourse.ros.org] [MoveIt!] How to add a new planner in OMPL and use it in MoveIt!

Tully Foote via ros-users

Hi

Does anyone know how to create a new planner in OMPL and use it in MoveIt!. There was a [webpage](https://picknik.ai/moveit_wiki/index.php?title=OMPL/Add_New_Planner) before telling it but it become inaccessible recently.

Any information related to my topic would be appreciated!

P.S: My current ROS distribution is Kinetic.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/how-to-add-a-new-planner-in-ompl-and-use-it-in-moveit/5372/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [MoveIt!] How to add a new planner in OMPL and use it in MoveIt!

Tully Foote via ros-users

https://answers.ros.org/question/298345/different-ways-to-implement-custom-planners-with-moveit/

that may help you

---