[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Crosscompiling ROS2 for Raspberry Pi (or pretty much any other ARM-based board)

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Crosscompiling ROS2 for Raspberry Pi (or pretty much any other ARM-based board)

ROS Agriculture via ros-users

I finally found time to upload the scripts I use for crosscompiling ROS2 for the Raspberry Pi, but they can be applied to any other ARM board. I've used the same steps with little tweaks for crosscompiling ROS2 for the Odroid XU and the Hikey 960.

The scripts rely heavily on Docker to install the ROS2 dependencies and setup the crosscompiler environment.

Enjoy!

https://github.com/esteve/ros2_raspbian_tools

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/crosscompiling-ros2-for-raspberry-pi-or-pretty-much-any-other-arm-based-board/2995/1) or reply to this email to respond.