[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] GTest v1.8

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] GTest v1.8

William Woodall via ros-users

--
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/gtest-v1-8/1327/1) or reply to this email to respond.

[Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] GTest v1.8

William Woodall via ros-users

The best way would be to open an issue on https://github.com/ament/gtest_vendor asking for a sync with upstream gtest.
Ideally we would be able to sync and integrate the latest release of gtest and gmock now that they are developed and hosted on the same repo.

--
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/gtest-v1-8/1327/2) or reply to this email to respond.

Thanks. I created an issue at https://github.com/ament/gtest_vendor/issues/3.

--